Thorold Attractions and community events in the centre of Niagara offer visitors and residents hundreds of things to do.
My Thorold Attractions
- Battle of Beaverdams Park
- Beechwood Golf and Country Club
- Brock Golf Course
- Canal Bank Shuffle Blues Festival
- Can-View Drive In
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Fox Run Golf Course
- Howells Family Pumpkin Farm
- Merrittville Speedway
- Mel Swart-Lake Gibson Conservation Park
- Niagara Health Expo
- Saint John’s Conservation Area
- Santa Claus Parade
- Summer Camp at TCAG for kids
- Thorold Community Theatre
- Thorold Arts and Crafts Show in the spring.
- Thorold Christmas Arts and Crafts Show in November
- Welland Canal Viewing Centre
- There are so many other attractions in Thorold, too many to list here, and new developments are introduced frequently for the community to enjoy. Stay tuned in to our community website and see why the local residents and visitors have an attraction in Thorold. A popular Thorold attraction is the annual Thorold Arts & Crafts Show. Enjoy juried artisans held at the Thorold Community Arena on Front Street. For details, contact Cathy Henderson 905-227-7248 or cathy.henderson@ hotmail.com .
Thorold Atrractions also include the Thorold Christmas Arts and Crafts Shows typically held in November at the Thorold Secondary School, 50 Ormond St. N. There are many other cultural events and Thorold attractions to appeal to a wide range of lifestyle interests. There are more than 365 things to do in our community for people looking for Thorold attractions and community events. That is more than one per day of the year. Which one is your favorite?
MyThorold.com is an online city guide provided as a free and easy source to find everything in Thorold and neighboring communities in the Niagara Region.
This interactive website produced by Paul Carfagnini offers companies free listings in our pages including arts, attractions, dining, events, health and wellness, nightlife, services, shopping and highly recommended signature businesses. MyThorold.com offers businesses and non-profit groups five ways to promote, and four are free. Contact us for more details to share good news from your company or organization as we promote the people and places in our community.
- Thorold is the seat of the Regional Municipality of Niagara. The Welland Canal passes through the heart of the city, and the Twin Flight Locks, located downtown, attract thousands of tourists annually. Thorold is the home of successful businesses such as Henderson’s Pharmacy, Elio’s Foot Comfort Centre, Solace Hair and Aesthetics, Gluckstein Lawyers, among other services to cover a full range of consumer and corporate needs in Niagara.
My Thorold is about our community and connecting local shoppers with businesses in our area. We are 100 percent locally owned and operated IN Thorold. Our content is hyper-local for an online audience interested to know what’s happening in Thorold. Connecting on several social channels and by promoting Niagara with news and stories of local businesses on an interactive website, My Thorold works to redefine customer-business relationships and develop prosperity in the Thorold business community.
Linking your business to positive local content is a proven way to exhibit your products and services with highly targeted community media. The My Thorold audience is comprised primarily of active, local, community-minded consumers that entertain, dine out, shops for merchandise and services every day in Thorold. They are community driven and enjoy the local content in My Thorold in monthly print publications and frequent updates online throughout every month. By promoting your business in My Thorold you are instantly linked to a positive local message and will continue to be credited with helping to bring the good news to your community. When your business needs to connect with local shoppers, you need to join us.