The 19th annual Thorold Wild Game Dinner on April 6 hit the target for charities.
- Patrons packed Club Capri to savour a unique menu:
- Pheasant Soup
- Pasta with Moose Meatballs
- Venison Ribs
- Venison Sausage & Roast Potatoes
- Georgian Rainbow Trout
- Lake Erie Smelts.
Pictured above giving back to community, the Carella family, Leighann with husband Christopher, Betty, Joe (event chair) & Tara. A team of volunteers had fun selling tickets for a main raffle with 63 prizes, cash draws for $1,000 and $500, Stocked for Summer Package, and a Smart TV to support charities.
Silent Auction Table Featured 69 Items
An amazing silent auction table displayed for bidders. The Mosberg 3 Barrell 12 Gauge Shot Gun listed among the 69 auction items captured attention of the audience.
“We are committed in offering our support to Community Care St. Catharines and Thorold. We also realize that Conservation helps ensure future generations of sportsmen the continuation of enjoying the great outdoors,” said event Chair, Joe Carella.
- Event Chair Joe Carella expressed special thanks to volunteers and supporters that helped to make the fundraiser a success
- Chris Carella & Leighann Carella
- Betty Carella
- Tara Carella & Jeff Kerr
- Alexander Carella
- William Carella
- Karen Ferelli
- Cathy Michaud
- Chrissy Sadowski
- Rhiannon Fleming
- Jan Andreychuk
- Big Red Markets – meat department
- Gloria Jean Buczkowski & Cliff Swain
- Please join us in giving a big community shout out to the event team and share this good news on positive vibes in our community.